Saint Petersburg Express
The tour package is designed for 2 days/1 night stay in Saint Petersburg.
The package is available any time of the year. The itineary and cost quoted is for high season (May, 1-October, 15), please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get a discounted quotation for other seasons.
This is an excellent option for visitors who have limited time to visit Saint Petersburg and need to maximise their time in the city. When choosing the SAINT PETERSBURG EXPRESS package, you will visit most of the famous Saint Petersburg «must see» sites and still have some time to explore the city on your own. The tour itinerary is ideal for expat families from Moscow who wish to take a weekend trip to Saint Petersburg.
- 7.00 Leaving Moscow for Saint Petersburg by Sapsan train
- 10.55 Arrival to Moscovsky railway station in Saint Petersburg. Your guide meets and greets you at the railway station
- 11.00-13.00 City Highlight tour incl a tour of Peter and Paul Fortress and the Cathedral of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood
- 13.00-14.30 Transfer to Peterhoff. Stop for lunch on the way
- 14.30-16.30 Peterhof Grand Palace and Lower gardens tour
- 17.00-17.30 Return trip to the city by hydrofoil
- 18.00 Hotel check in
- Breakfast in the hotel and then check out
- 9.30-12.00 Tour of Catherine Palace and gardens. The tour includes a visit to the «must see» Amber Room
- 12.30-13.30 Lunch in traditional Russian style in Podvorye restaurant (http://podvorye.ru/)
- 14.30 Return back to Saint Petersburg
- 14.30-17.00 Hermitage Museum tour
- 18.30 Transfer to Moscovsky railway station
- 19.25 Going back to Moscow by Sapsan train
- Accommodation in Rossi Boutique Hotel (http://rossihotels.com) incl breakfast
- Guide service
- Professional A/C chauffeured transportation. Railway station/airport transfers
- Hydrofoil tickets Peterhoff-Saint Petersburg
- Museum admissions are pre-booked. No waiting in lines!
- Russian degustation lunch in Podvorye restaurant
- The cost does not include optional tours, train tickets, theatre tickets and other lunches except Day 2