Historical Copenhagen Guided Walking Tour
Copenhagen Group Walking Tour (min 7pax)
- per person $ 80.00
Start time: 10:30
Duration: 2 hours
Address: Cruise pier at Langelinie near The Little Mermaid
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes ahead of the show start time.
The tour is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
The tour is available only if a group of 7 travelers is set for the date chosen. If the group is not set you will receive a full refund 7 days before the tour start.
When booking please make sure you left your contact details and cruise ship name
Historical Copenhagen Guided Walking Tour is a perfect way to see the city center attractions. It starts directly at your cruise pier at Langelinie near The Little Mermaid. Our guide will greet you and take on an exciting walk. All our guides are educated at Roskilde University, to ensure the best quality for your tour. Copenhagen is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city with old world charm. Each step taken will be a new historical discovery.
Available for booking all year on selected days.
- Walk along the beautiful harbor side where you have an amazing view to the opera house among others.
- Take a stop at the Amalienborg Castle where the royal family lives, Gefion fountain, the colorful and cosy Nyhavn. Along the way, our guide will provide insight into the city’s history and culture and will point out the most famous highlights.
- See the Opera House, Nyhavn
- The tour will end in the city center.
- Guide service
- Museum and Castle tickets (available at request)