Imperial Saint Petersburg
Imperial Saint Petersburgs
The tour itinerary is designed for 5 days / 4 nights and focuses on “must see” highlights of Saint Petersburg.
The package is available anytime of the year. The Itinerary and the cost quoted is for high season (May, 1-October, 15), please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get a dscounted quotation for other seasons.
Saint Petersburg is a marvelous historical city. It is like a diamond in the crown of Russia. Numerous museums, theatres and galleries make the city a palce of piligrimage for art and classical music lovers. IMPERIAL SAINT PETERSBURG is also an ideal tour package for first time visitors. It is a great introduction to the city, covers the most famous landmarks and is absolutely stress-free: private chauffeured transportation and lunches are included.
- Arrival to the airport. Pick up and transfer to the hotel of your choice in Saint Petersburg
- After check-in into your hotel, you will have free time to settle in or wonder around the city. We will be happy to provide some additional tours and theatre tickets, if requested.
- 10.00 -13.00 City Highlight Tour including visits to the Cathedral of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood and Peter and Paul Fortress
- 13.30-14.30 Lunch
- 14.30-16.00 Tour of Yusupov Palace
- 16.30 Return to the hotel
- 18.30 Visit to the Russian folklore show “Feel yourself Russian” in Nicolaevsky Palace
- 9.00 Departure to Tsarskoe Selo (Tsar Village or Pushkin)
- 10.00 -11.30 Tour of Catherine Palace including the renown Amber Room and beautiful gardens of Tsar Village
- 12.00-13.30 Visit to Pavlovsk Palace and gardens
- 14.00 -15.30 Russian-style lunch in the «Podvorye» restaurant (www.podvorye.ru)
- 17.00 Return back to Saint Petersburg
- 17.00-17.30 Tour of ST-Isaac’s Cathedral
- 18.00 Return to the hotel
- 9.30 -12.30 Tour of the Hermitage Museum Tour incl «early admission to the museum»(before the museum opens to general public). Tour of the Golden Rooms upon request (extra charge-120.00 USD)
- 12.30-13.30 Lunch
- 14.00 Hydrofoil transfer to Peterhof
- 15.00-17.00 Tour of Peterhof Lower Gardens and Cottage Palace of Alexandria
- 18.00 Return back to Saint Petersburg
- Optional tours upon request
- Private railway station/airport transfer
- Standard double or twin accommodation in four-star Rossi Hotel. For more details please visit www.rossihotels.com. Breakfast is included
- Lunches are available on the second, third and fourth days of the trip
- Professional guide service
- Comfort of guests is guaranteed with private chauffeured transportation
- Museum admission tickets are pre-booked in advance. Most of our tours are «skip the lines» tours.
- Tickets to the folklore show in Nicolaevksy Palace
- Hydrofoil tickets for tourists’ transfer from Saint Petersburg to Peterhof
- Visa support documentation to apply for Russian tourist visas
- Flights, optional tours and theatre tickets are to be purchased additionally