Saint Petersburg Weekend
The tour package is designed for 2 days/1 night stay in Saint Petersburg.
The package is specially designed for weekend getaways and is an ideal solution for European travellers or if you live in Moscow and wish to take a weekend trip to Saint Petersburg. You will visit most of the famous Saint Petersburg «must see» sites and still have some time to explore the city on your own. Please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get your special price, if you travel as a family or a group or to fine-tune the itienrary to suit your travel plans.
- Leaving Moscow for Saint Petersburg by Sapsan high speed train
- Arrival to Moscovsky railway station in Saint Petersburg. Your guide meets and greets you at the railway station to start the City Highlight tour including a drive along majestic Nevsky Avenue, a visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress and the Cathedral of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood
- Lunch stop
- Hermitage Museum tour
Evening at your leisure. Alternatively we suggest organizing a visit to a ballet performace, a classical concert or one of the city famous folklore shows. Optional excursions including a private tour of the magnificent Faberge collection are available.
- After a leisurely breakfast pick up from the hotel to depart to Tsar Village (Tsarskoe Selo/Pushkin)
- Tour of Catherine Palace and gardens. The tour includes a visit to the «must see» Amber Room
- Lunch traditional Russian style in one of the local restaurants
- Pavlovsk residence tour (winter season) or Peterhoff fountain park tour (available from May, 1 till October, 10)
- Depending on your train departure time, either transfer to Moscovsky railway station or have some free time before your night departure to Moscow
- 1 night accommodation at Nevsky Forum Hotel (http://www.forumhotel.ru/) incl breakfast
- Guide service
- Professional A/C chauffeured transportation. Railway station/airport transfers
- Hydrofoil tickets Peterhoff-Saint Petersburg in summer to travel from Peterhoff to Saint Petersburg
- Museum admissions are pre-booked. No waiting in lines!
- Lunch on day 2
- The cost does not include optional tours, train tickets, theatre tickets and other lunches except Day 2