One Day Shore Tour
1-day shore tour
Tour Duration: 9 hours
The tour starts at 08:00
Departures are guaranteed
MIN 2 PAX
Inclusions: Transfer, Nevsky Prospect, the Hermitage Museum, Peterhoff Palace and Gardens, Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds, Church of the Savior on Blood (outside visit).
Lunch is included.
The shore tour is designed for cruises stopping in Saint Petersburg, Russia for 1 day. The itinerary depends on a week day.
- 8.00 Meet your local guide at the arrival area of the port
- 8.00-10.00 City highlights tour incl photo stops at ST Isaac’s Cathedral, the Cathedral of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood, the Spit of ST Basil Island. Metro visit. Transfer to the Hermitage Museum
- 10.00-12.00 Hermitage Museum tour
- 12.15-13.15 Lunch
- 13.30-14.00 Transfer to Peterhoff by hydrofoil.
- 14.00-16.00 Peterhoff Lower fountain park tour incl one of the pavillion palaces
- 16.00 Transfer to Saint Petersburg
- 17.00 Return to the ship
Please note that the above itinerary is a sample one and we are always happy to design one following your wish list.