Three Day Shore Tour + Moscow
3-day shore tour + Moscow
Tour Duration: 3 days
The tour starts at 08:30
Departures are guaranteed
MIN 2 PAX
Saint Petersburg Inclusions: Transfer, Nevsky Prospect, the Hermitage Museum, Peterhoff Palace and Gardens, Catherine Palace incl Amber room and gardens, Faberge Museum tour, Yusupoff Palace, Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds, Church of the Savior on Blood (outside visit).
Moscow Inclusions: Bolshoy Theatre, Red Square, St.Basil Cathedral, Tretiakov Gallery and Bolotnaya Square, New Tretiakov Gallery, Christ Cathedral the Savior, Gorky Park, Sparrow Hills and Moscow State University, Victory Park, Borodino Panorama and Triumphal Arch, New Maiden Convent and New Maiden Cemetery, New Arbat Street and a White House, New and Old Arbat Streets and the Kremlin, Manege, Alexander Gardens, Okhotny Ryad Mall.
Lunch is included.
Designed for cruises stopping in Saint Petersburg for 3 days, the tour highlights everything Russia is famous for
- 8.30 Meet your local guide at the arrival area of the port
- 8.45-10.00 City highlights tour incl photo stops at ST Isaac’s Cathedral, the Spit of ST Basil Island, University Embankment and others. Metro visit. Transfer to the Hermitage Museum
- 10.00-12.00 Hermitage Museum tour
- 12.15-13.15 Lunch
- 13.15 Departure to Tsar Village (Pushkin)
- 14.30-16.30 Tour of Catherine Palace incl Amber room and gardens
- 16.30-17.30 Transfer to Saint Petersburg back to the ship
- 6.00 Pick up from the ship and transfer to the Moskovsky Train station
- 11.00 Arrival to Moscow. City highlights tour including Red Square and metro
- 13.00 Lunch break
- 14.00 Kremlin and the Armory Tour
- 17.00 Sparrow Hills visit
- 19.00 Trip to Saint Petersburg from the Leningrad train staition
- 22.00 Transfer back to the ship
- 9.00 Meet your guide at the port.
- 9.00-12.30 City highlights tour incl Peter and Paul Fortress, the Church on Spilled Blood and a river and canal cruise. Shopping stop optional
- 12.30-13.30 Lunch
- 14.00 Transfer to Peterhoff by hydrofoil
- 14.30-16.00 Peterhoff Lower gardens tour
- 17.00 Return to the ship