Two Day Shore Tour
Tour availability: ANY DAY!
590.00 USD per person in 2 PAX group
Tour Duration: 2 days
The tour starts at 08:30
Departures are guaranteed
MIN 2 PAX
Inclusions: Port transfers, Nevsky Prospect, the Hermitage Museum, Peterhoff fountain park, Catherine Palace incl Amber room and gardens, Faberge Museum tour, Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds, Church of the Savior on Blood (outside visit).
Lunch is included.
Тhe shore tour itinerary designed for travellers who would like to learn more about the history and culture of Russia in the limited span of 2 days. It includes all «must-see» sites and museums.
- 8.30-9.00 Meet your local guide at the arrival area of the port
- 9.00-10.00 City highlights tour incl photo stops at ST Isaac’s Cathedral, the Cathedral of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood, the Spit of ST Basil Island. Metro visit. Transfer to the Hermitage Museum
- 10.00-12.00 Hermitage Museum tour
- 12.15-13.15 Lunch
- 13.15 Departure to Tsar Village (Pushkin)
- 14.30-16.30 Tour of Catherine Palace incl Amber room and gardens
- 16.30-17.30 Transfer to Saint Petersburg
- 17.30-18.30 Faberge Museum tour
- 19.00 Return to the ship
- 9.00 Meet your guide at the port.
- 9.00-12.30 Peter and Paul Fortress tour and a river and canal cruise. Shopping stop optional
- 12.30-13.30 Lunch
- 14.00 Transfer to Peterhoff by hydrofoil
- 14.30-16.00 Peterhoff Lower gardens tour incl one of the pavillion palaces
- 17.00 Return to the ship