CRUISE WALKING TOUR OF ST PETERSBURG
Cruise Visa Free Walking Tour
Start time: 10:00
Duration: 4 hours
Group size: min 2 PAX
The tour is available during the cruise season only (1 May — 30 October).
Cruise Walking Tour is affordable, visa-free and worry-free as well. It is a perfect trip to save money and spend it on gifts (on the go). You will have time to look around and do some shopping.
Saint Petersburg is perfect in cruise season, it is rarely too hot to walk. You will discover Saint Petersburg as an insider, talk with the locals and get experiences you are not able to organize on your own.
The tour starts at the Saint Petersburg Port. Your guide will meet you at the port terminal.
The journey to the nearest underground station takes about 5 min by car. You will get to Nevsky Prospekt and all the famous sights in about 20 min. The tour is run along Kazan Cathedral, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds, Church of the Savior on Blood (outside visit), Field of Mars, Eliseevy Merchants’ Shop, Pushkinskaya 10 Art Center, the USSR cafe, Kunstkammer, the Academy of Sciences, and St. Petersburg State University.
You will also be able to have lunch on tour in a local cafe.
- 10:00 Meet your guide at the St Petersburg port terminal
- Take taxi to the nearest metro station (not included in the price)
- Visit St Petersburg underground and travel to Nevsky Prospekt station
- 11:00 Take a tour along Nevsky Prospekt taking pictures of the Kazan Cathedral Saint Isaac’s Cathedral (outside visit), Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress and its grounds, Church of the Savior on Blood (outside visit), Field of Mars, Eliseevy Merchants’ Shop
- Visit the USSR cafe to try local food and drinks (restaurant expenses are not included in the price)
- 13:00 Head to the port
- 14:00 Return to the ship
- Guide service
- Public transport and taxi fees
- Restaurant expenses
Know before you go:
- This is a walking tour — make sure you have comfortable shoes on and be prepared for a changeable Saint Petersburg weather.
- Lunch is not included into the tour price but there definitely will be a chance to try some local favorites.
- You are not able to walk around the city on your own and the guide needs to escort you back to the port (this is a visa-free tour condition).
You may also like: