St Petersburg Two-Day Comprehensive Tour
Two-Day Comprehensive Tour
Start time: 9:30
Duration: 2 days
Group size: max 10 PAX (guaranteed for min 2 PAX)
The tour is available every day from 1 May to 15 October.
Offered in English only.
Kindly provide your hotel address when booking so we can make transport arrangements.
Although originally designed for cruise passengers, St Petersburg Two-Day Comprehensive Tour is also a perfect and cost-effective solution for customers who have limited time in St Petersburg.
St Petersburg Two-Day Comprehensive Tour covers all the principle highlights of St Petersburg in two days and leaves time for some special interest tours or exploring the city on your own.
- You will be collected from your hotel at around 9:30.
- 10:00-10:30 Transfer to Peterhof fountain park by hydrofoil
- 10:30-12:00 Tour of Peterhof Lower Gardens
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 14:00-16:00 Tour of Catherine Palace incl Amber room and gardens
- 16:00-17:00 Transfer to St Petersburg with an optional stop at a beautiful metro station along the way
- 17:00-18:00 Visit to the Faberge Museum
- 18:30 Return to the hotel
- 9:30 Hotel pick-up
- 10:00-13:00 Hermitage Museum tour with early admission tickets
- 13:15-14:15 Lunch
- 14:30-16:30 Сity highlights tour including the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and St Isaac’s Cathedral
- 17.00 Return to the hotel
- Admission tickets
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks
Know before you go:
- We will let you know the exact pick-up time a day before the tour.
- Please note, the itinerary sequence may vary depending on the museum admission times.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- All included attractions are wheelchair accessible.
You may also like: