Hermitage & Impressionist Collection Tour
Hermitage & Impressionist Collection
Start time: 16:00 Duration: 4 hours Group size: max 10 PAX (departures guaranteed for min 2 PAX)
The tour is available all year round on Wednesdays and Fridays. Offered in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
The Hermitage Tour Customer Support is available now 24/7: WhatsApp +7 911 2860166.
Meet your guide at Palace Square near the Alexander Column. See the meeting point on Google Maps
The Hermitage and Impressionist Collection tour will take you through the vast art collection of the Hermitage and its subsidiary the General Staff building.
- Meet your guide at Palace Square, near the Alexander Column to enter the museum together.
- Your tour will start with a visit to the General Staff building, just across Palace Square, which now houses the Impressionist Collection of the Hermitage. Here you will see the works of world-famous artist such as Matisse, Picasso, Renoir, Monet to name a few.
- Afterwards, you will head over to the main Hermitage museum complex. There you will visit reception halls of the Winter Palace, a former royal residence, and view the highlights of the Western European art collection including the works of da Vinci, Titian, Rafael, Velasquez, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Rubens and many others.
- Hermitage admission tickets
- General Staff building tickets
- Professional licensed guide
- Transfer (available for an additional fee)
- Food and drinks
Know before you go:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time.
- If you choose to walk to the meeting point on your own, please, make sure you know how to get there. The Alexander Column is hard to miss as it is right in the centre of Palace Square. You will not able to take a taxi to the meeting point as Palace Square is for pedestrians only.
- During this tour on Wednesdays, you will have a unique chance to see the chiming of the famous Peacock Clock.
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed in the museum.
- The Hermitage is wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour — reserve the tour to yourself and enjoy an experience tailored to your needs.
- The Treasure Gallery — a collection of stunning jewellery item, many were previously in the possession of the royal family.
- Visa-free service — documentation needed to disembark a cruise ship without a Russian visa. The visa-free add-on is charged per group of up to 6 PAX with a minimum booking of 2 PAX. It includes a return transfer from the port and back.
You may also like: