Peterhof Gardens Tour by Hydrofoil
Peterhof Gardens by Hydrofoil
AdultsWe require a minimum of 2 PAX per booking
Start time: 14:30
Duration: 4 hours
The tour is available from 1 May to 30 September.
Offered in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian.
Meet your guide near the Alexander Column on Palace Square.
Travel to see the famous Peterhof Gardens by hydrofoil, a comfortable speed boat, with a professional guide on the Peterhof Gardens by Hydrofoil tour.
- 14:30 Meet your guide at Palace Square near the Alexander Column.
- 15:00 Board the hydrofoil and ride through the Gulf of Finland. During the 45-minute journey you will see the Hermitage Museum, Admiralty, Peter and Paul Fortress, the famous drawbridges and many other beautiful buildings on the Neva River embankment.
- 16:00 Take a tour of the Peterhof Park and Fountains. You will step ashore straight into the beautiful gardens and explore all the famous fountains and sights: Grand Cascade, Bath House, Monplaisir Palace and many others.
- 18:00 Board the hydrofoil back to St Petersburg.
- Tickets for the hydrofoil
- Tickets to Peterhof Lower Park
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks
- Admission to Peterhof Palace
- Transfer (available for an additional fee)
Know before you go:
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes ahead of the tour start time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour availability may depend on weather conditions.
- Transfer — book a comfortable round trip from your hotel/cruise ship.
- Visa-free service — documentation needed to disembark a cruise ship without a Russian visa. The visa-free add-on is charged per group of up to 6 PAX with a minimum booking of 2 PAX. It includes a return transfer from the port and back.
You may also like: