Moscow City Tour & Novodevichy Convent
City Tour & Novodevichy Convent
Start time: 10:00
Duration: 4 hours
The tour is available any day except Tuesday.
Offered in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
This comprehensive private tour combines a Moscow city highlights tour and a visit to the main Orthodox complex in the city — the Novodevichy Convent.
- 10:00 Meet our guide at your hotel reception.
- Enjoy a comfortable transfer to the Red Square, where you will see the Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin’s Mausoleum.
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of Moscow from the Sparrow Hills and take pictures of the Moscow State University.
- Visit Novodevichy Convent, which is built in traditional Russian style with white walls, red-capped towers and shining onion domes. The adjacent cemetery is the final resting place of many famous Russians. Among them are writer Nikolai Gogol, novelist Mikhail Bulgakov, composer Sergey Prokofiev and former president Boris Eltsin.
- 14:00 Return to your hotel.
- Professional licensed guide
- Tickets to the Novodevichy convent
- Food and drinks
- Entry to Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin’s Mausoleum
You may also like: