Catherine Palace Tour
Catherine Palace Tour
1 October - 30 April
1 May - 30 September
Start time: flexible
Duration: 5 hours
Group size: max 8 PAX (departures guaranteed for min 2 PAX)
From 1 May to 31 October the tour is available every day except Tuesday.
From 1 November to 30 April the tour is available every day except Tuesday and the last Monday of a month.
Offered in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian.
Kindly provide your hotel address when booking so we can make transport arrangements.
Join our Catherine Palace tour including a must visit to the Amber Room.
Catherine Palace is a former summer residence of the Russian royal family. It is located in Tsar’s Village (Pushkin), a suburb close to St Petersburg and is one of the finest examples of Russia’s imperial heritage.
The palace was comissioned in the 18th century by Empress Elizabeth I, who treated it with special affection and named the palace after her mother, Catherine.
The tour will take you through halls decorated in gold, mirrors and semi-precious stones. You will also visit the breathtaking Amber Room, decorated floor to ceiling with various types of Baltic amber.
- Catherine Palace and Park tickets
- Professional licensed guide
- Transfer in A/C vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know before you go:
- Catherine Palace is an extremely popular museum and has a limited number of pre-booked admissions, therefore, the tour start time is likely to be adjusted in the high season (May-September).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Catherine Palace is wheelchair accessible
- Private tour — reserve the tour to yourself and enjoy an experience tailored to your needs.
- Visa-free service — documentation needed to disembark a cruise ship without a Russian visa. The visa-free add-on is charged per group of up to 6 PAX with a minimum booking of 2 PAX. It includes a return transfer from the port and back.
You may also like:
- Visit the Hermitage Museum, one of the most famous art galleries in the world
- Hop aboard a hydrofoil to see the stunning Peterhof gardens and fountains
- Discover Russia’s famed jewellery collection at the Faberge Museum