Peterhof Grand Palace & Lower Park Tour
Peterhof Grand Palace & Lower Park
Start time: 09:00 or 15:00
Duration: 5 hours
Group size: max 8 PAX
Available every day from 1 May to 15 October.
Offered in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian (private tour only).
Kindly provide your hotel address when booking so we can make transport arrangements.
Tour Peterhof Grand Palace and its famous fountain park in a small group with a guide.
No visit to St Petersburg can be complete without a trip to Peterhof — the gorgeous summer residence built by Peter the Great. Its beautiful park, numerous fountains and stunning palace have truly earned Peterhof the name of Russia’s Versailles.
- Meet your guide at the reception of your hotel at the agreed pick-up time.
- Travel to Peterhof for about one hour.
- Visit Peterhof Palace, one of the oldest Imperial summer residence in the St Petersburg environs. Due to its continuous reconstruction, the palace bears distinct traces of various architectural and artistic styles which merge together to form a unique work of architecture.
- After your tour, you will take a tour of the Peterhof Lower Park.
- Travel back to St Petersburg.
- Peterhof Palace and Park admission tickets
- Professional licensed guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transfer in A/C vehicle
- Food and drinks
Know before you go:
- Our morning Peterhof tour includes early admission to the Grand Palace, which means groups get to enter before the museum opens to the public.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The Peterhof Palace and Gardens are wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour-reserve the tour to yourself and enjoy an experience tailored to your needs.
- Visa-free service — documentation needed to disembark a cruise ship without a Russian visa. The visa-free add-on is charged per group of up to 6 PAX with a minimum booking of 2 PAX. It includes a return transfer from the port and back.
You may also like: