Saint Petersburg Private Cruise Tours
Marina Wilson Private Tours is a recognized leader at Saint Petersburg market of private shore tours.
From history to culture, food to nature, a wide range of cruise tours of Saint Petersburg and Baltic countries is avaialble. Choose sites to visit and do activities of your choice at a tempo that suits you.
Shore tours are:
- VISA-FREE (72 hours stay with a licensed tour operator. You need to stay on board of your cruise ship overnight)
- WORRY-FREE (you are picked up from and delivered directly to the ship)
- ALL INCLUSIVE (you will have private comfortable transportation, lunches, pre-booked tickets and admissions, escorted sight-seeing)
A private shore tour is highly recommended to people with limited walking abilities, families with young children and for people who are interested in certain topics or want to have a tour «off the beaten track».
The sample itineraries below are priced for couples. Please contact us for personalized price offer if you travel as a group.
- pre-booked museum admissions incl «early admission» (before the museum opens to the general public) to the Hermitage Museum and Peterhoff Grand Palace (3-day tour);
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian-speaking local guide;
- A/C chauffeured transportation;
- hydrofoil Peterhoff-Saint Petersburg;
- metro tickets;
- bottled water;
- photo permits;
- blanket visas/tours tickets